
Why are kids afraid of the very thing that they absolutely love, like Santa Claus or Mickey Mouse? As in Wesley's case, his number one passion is trucks - anything and everything to do with trucks. This 4th of July Wesley had the opportunity to hold and spray water out of a fire hose from a gigantic fire truck. After waiting patiently in line extremely excited about the opportunity to be a fireman, Wesley became the exact opposite when it was his turn and would not go near the hose. I've heard the same story about moms waiting in line for their child's favorite Disney character, the Easter Bunny, and of course Santa Claus. Although I will no doubt experience this sudden change of heart again, I will stand with Wesley as long as he wants to just to witness his joy and excitement waiting in line.
1 comment:
Awh. You know I think the key is we need to film and photograph them IN LINE until they lose this anxiety when they actually to their target.
Post a Comment