Friday, September 15, 2006

Laughter.

We are entering yet another new terrain these days with Wesley. Over the past few weeks, he seems to now be feeding off the laughter of others more and more. Last night he was finishing his dinner and was feeding himself his last few bites, but instead of putting the spoon in his mouth he was lazily hitting his nose with the food instead. Now, I'm sure this is a visual thing and not necessarily hysterically funny written on a blog, but the sight just made me laugh. Which then made him laugh. Which made him do it more. Which resulted in Shannon telling him to stop playing with his food. He hesitated, but when he saw the grin on my face that was all he needed. He did it again, and again I laughed. Shannon again told him to stop, and this time I'm not entirely sure who she was talking to. So I covered my face with my hands to compose myself until Wesley got bored and moved on to the chants of "Wo Wo."

1 comment:

Ada said...

Can we put little video clips up on here? In the hard drive that failed - I have Wesley and Abby having basically a giggling contest. Wesley would giggle, then Abby, then Wesley more, then Abby more... it was pretty precious. But, alas, its on the hard drive that when we have extra money we have to take to a specialist to try to get the info off of it.